SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISED
Our search engine optimisation helps you climb Google faster to beat your competition – without SEO your website is worthless let us make you climb
CRUSH YOUR COMPETITORS
Most sites don’t rank at all, don’t be like them – our website designs climb the ranks fast because we build them right – from the ground up
BACKLINKS - CLIMB GOOGLE FASTER
Backlinks get your website more domain authority and help your site climb Google faster – our strategy is based on A/B testing and a wealth of experience
WEBSITE DESIGN – get on page 1 of Google NOW
WATCH OUR SHORT VIDEO ON HOW WE CAN HELP YOU GET THE CUSTOMERS YOU NEED
WEBSITE DESIGN IF DONE RIGHT CAN GET THE RESULTS YOU NEED
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHOW ON PAGE ONE OF GOOGLE? THEN READ ON
Imagine if your website could be found on page one when your clients searched for your service – the amount of money you could save on Google Ads could run into thousands of Pounds. If we told you that not all website designers are the same and that a lot of your competitors’ websites are easy to outrank for your keywords. If your web designer knows what they’re doing that is.
Open up your google browser and type in your service (this is known as a keyword or keyword phrase as they’re often longer than one word) ie – Painter and decorators and check what websites are showing on page one for the organic listings. Any website with an Ad sign next to it is a paid result which you’d pay highly for as this is how Google makes its billions and we don’t want you to have to pay hefty bills to Google.
What you are seeing is first page results for the highest-ranking sites that Google gives preference to as the sites are the most relevant to what you typed in, if you aren’t showing on this page then your website is worthless as the first page websites get 96% of all the traffic page 2 only get 4% as most people act on the first page results.
Now just think about that for a moment, you’ve already paid a website designer to create your website and your website doesn’t show up, even asking them to act on this is futile because if they could’ve done it then it would already be done as the process mainly takes place when your website is being built. The website design should always be optimised for Google to rank as high as possible right from the start otherwise Google won’t rank your site.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimisation.” In simple terms, it means the process of making your website the best it can be so Google will be able to see that your customers will get a great user experience with relevant content when they click on your listing and therefore if your site is better and more relevant then you will be listed higher than your competitors whose sites aren’t as good.
How does SEO work?
Search engines such as GOOGLE and Bing use bots to crawl pages on the web, going from site to site, collecting information about those pages and putting them in an index. Next, algorithms analyze pages in the index, taking into account hundreds of ranking factors or signals, to determine the order pages should appear in the search results for a given query. Search ranking factors can be considered proxies for aspects of the user experience. Our list of SEO Factors organises the factors into categories and weights each based on its overall importance to SEO.
- content – are your articles relevant to the user – if not you will be marked down for this, we write your content so it’s appealing and relevant to what you are offering
- quality – is your site the best quality it can be and not just full of irrelevant stuff and poor images that don’t match what you are selling
- crawlability – is your site set to allow Google access to read it
- mobile-friendliness – does your site look good on all mobile devices
- accessibility for disabled or hard of vision visitors – is there an option for somebody with vision problems to access settings automatically to make your website easier to see?
- security – is your site secure and protected from hacking – if not you will be knocked down immediately
- load speed – does your website load quickly – if not Google will penalise you
- photo quality and labelling – are all your images correctly labelled and optimised for loading – if they aren’t labelled correctly or are too large you lose points again
- original content – some website designers take articles off other sites to fill out your website but this is frowned upon massively, so all our content is written by us for you
- Authority – does your content put you in a position of authority in the realms of your subject – explainer videos that we can create for you as the one on this page above are a good way of building this as it lets your users know that you know what you are talking about
Optimising your site and content with these factors in mind will give you an edge over your competition can help your pages rank higher in the search results. Unlike paid search ads, you can’t pay search engines to get higher organic search rankings.
Why is SEO important for marketing?
SEO is a fundamental part of digital marketing because people conduct trillions of searches every year, often with commercial intent to find information about products and services. Search is often the primary source of digital traffic for brands and complements other marketing channels. Greater visibility and ranking higher in search results than your competition can have a material impact on your bottom line.
However, the search results have been evolving over the past few years to give users more direct answers and information that is more likely to keep users on the results page instead of driving them to other websites.
Here at Strawberry Website Design, we build websites with full optimisation and we can also supply you with high-quality backlinks from high quality referring sites to help with your ranking. Have a look around on our website for further information on how your website should be built or get in touch with us and we can arrange a 15-minute telephone audit with no pressure, all we need is your current website address and we can take a look for you free of charge and no obligation or fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch.
Take our free website audit –
we run extensive testing on your current website which test for the following
- Your current Google position for your main keyword search terms that your customers are typing in to find services that you offer
- Backlinks check – we test your site to see what other websites are pointing to yours as this is a high factor for Google to rank you higher
- Domain authority – how much Google sees your website as an authority on your topic/service
- Keyword density – how many times your relevant search keywords are showing in your content – if this is too low then Google won’t list you, if it’s too high then they will also drop you for this as its called keyword stuffing
YOUR AUDIT IS FREE OF CHARGE AND WITH NO OBLIGATION – LET US HELP YOU GET MORE CUSTOMERS TODAY
FREE SITE AUDIT
Thank you strawberry digital
Great help in all aspects of his services
What a fantastic service fast amazing listened to what l wanted and result was just fabulous thanks so much Gary
Fantastic job quick service I have already got a few customers straight away so happy days the website has paid off